Friday, October 2, 2009

cried at a black eyed peas song

I left work to run some errands and the song "i've got a feeling" by the black eyed peas came on the radio.  My eyes filled with tears remembering my sister's wedding last weekend.  As she entered the reception with her new husband they played that song.  Then the last song of the night was that song and I was standing on a chair with their video camera filming them as they danced in a circle of their friends.  They were so cute and they are still on their honeymoon in Hawaii!  While, I was standing on the chair, my dad came over an put his hands on my hips so I wouldn't fall.  He would never have done that if I hadn't been pregnant!!! So sweet and he held onto me till the song was over and helped me down from the chair.  But, I got off topic--my hormonal crying!  Anyway, so then I sucked up the tears started laughing at myself and decided to call my friend Christie to tell her about my craziness and in telling the story started crying all over again!  Once, I mentioned I was grabbing some lunch at Panara bread she was like YUM, and I think she ended up going to get it too.  I guess our babies were craving some Panara!  Summer corn chowder soup and a tomato and mozzarella panini....SO YUMMY!!!  There wasn't a crumb on my plate when I was done!

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely use the picture! I found it online somewhere & thought it was so funny!
    I'm excited to get to know you on this journey!!

    ReplyDelete