THANK YOU!
I have the best girlfriends (and my 2 sisters are included in this list) in the world. It has been so amazing watching God's timing. He has put me on my girlfriend's hearts at different moments at just when I needed a friend. What is so interesting is that there is about 7 ladies and each of them has picked a separate day to come over, meet up, call me or plan a visit. These are my forever friends, forever in my heart, forever in my life even if it isn't every day that we can talk or see one another. We always pick up where we left off and in times of need we are always here for one another. These women have been so comforting to me during this time, just listening, understanding and of course giving me those much needed hugs. Thank you to all my forever friends, you know who you are :)
Also, thank you to my new blogging friends. You have survived similar situations, yearned for the same things as me and understand from a distance what I am going through even when words can not begin to explain. Ashley, Krista, Kendra, Monica, Jenni, and Jackie. Unfortunately, we are all bonded through these experiences, but it helps to know that we are not alone that others have gone before us and survived, survived successfully.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We love you and will be here for us anytime you need to talk. So glad you have such great IRL friends to keep you company, too. Hope this week at work flies by for you.
ReplyDeleteA good network of good friends no matter where they come from definately keeps us going. I don't know where I would be without my network. It is always hard but sharing your pain and sharing your memory and joys of your boys will help. We are ALWAYS here for you with love and support.
ReplyDeleteHugs sweetie.
:) love you sister!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) to you
ReplyDeleteNot only have they survived, and survived successfully, but they have triumphed. Sweetheart, I don't know you, but God knows you and is calling on your sisters to pray for you. You will get through this, God will *not* let you down.
ReplyDelete