Monday, January 25, 2010

another angel baby gone home

God has brought home another baby to heaven, please say a prayer for this family, as I personally know this is the darkest of the hours.  She is waiting to see if her body will miscarriage naturally or she will be going in for a D&C next week.  I can only imagine the waiting is going to be incredibly hard on her and her husband.  As always we have to remember that God's timing is perfect even when we can not understand a second of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeanna....wow. Thank you for your incredibly kind, supportive words and your prayers. To know there are others out there who have gone through this and are reaching out to me, a complete stranger, leave me speechless. I can't say thank you enough and please know you continue to be in my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete