Thursday, January 7, 2010

19 weeks, 3 days :(

We found out that there are no heartbeats.  They measured 16 and 18 weeks.  I am headed to my Dr office at 8am in the morning and then they will admit me into the hospital.  A D&C is not an option as they are to big, I will have to deliver them.  Chris and I are at a total loss and can't stop crying.  We would appriciate your prayers this weekend as they do not know how long it will take to induce them.

63 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Jeanna. I just spoke with Sara, and I can't even express how my heart is broken for you all. Please know John and I will be praying for you and Chris, and your entire family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanna, I am so sorry. You and your husband are in my prayers. My heart brakes for you and your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been quietly following your blog for the last month or so. I am so sorry for your terrible loss. I will be praying for you and your family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanna. I am so sorry for your loss! I will be praying for you and your family! My heart breaks for you! Just in case you haven't heard of it. Here's a website that might interest you.

    http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/

    I am crying out to God to give you peace during a time that doesn't make sense. I will pray for strength as you deliver your precious babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanna, I am so sorry for your loss. I am absolutely heartbroken for you. Please take care. Hugs, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. honey i am so heartbroken for you. you and your hubby are in my prayers. :::big hugs:::

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog recently and as a twin myself have been reading along. Although I do not know you I am devestated for you. I am so sorry for your heartache and that you have to go through this. I hope that you can find strength and love during this incredibly difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isaiah 41:10
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

    That "you" refers to Chris, you and the babies.

    Continued prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Jeanna-

    Another silent blog follower praying for you and your family at this time of loss of your two precious babies!

    And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast.

    -1 Peter 5:10

    His,
    Nancy for the Schaefers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jeanna, I am so terribly sorry for your losses. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your husband are going through. It's just so cruel and unfair. My heart breaks for you, I've been crying ever since reading the news. I felt like I knew your little angels already. Please take care of yourself and let us know if there is anything at all we can do to help. Sending huge hugs and prayers your way. Cling to your precious husband and look to God for comfort. He will be there for you no matter what. We will miss you, sweet angel babies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. I am so sorry. Sending you many hugs and prayers as you and your family go through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you so much sister... All I want to do is wrap my arms around you and hug you and cry... You are so beautiful and strong and we will always love our angel babies forever. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry to hear the news, Jeanna. Please know that you have my prayers dedicated to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm praying for you, your husband & your sweet beautiful angels that will always be with you. May God comfort you in this time of sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending many thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am at a loss of words. I just don't know what to say other than i'm so very sorry. My heart just breaks for you and your husband. I will pray that god will help you get through this. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been reading and enjoying your blog because I am a twin. Now I will be praying for you, your husband, and those babies you loved so much. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Jenna and family,
    I too have been following this blog silently, following along with awe and excitement for your journey.
    I am terribly sorry for your loss, and have shed tears for you and your family.
    I want you to know, that there are probably SOOOO many people out here, praying for you, not just those who comment.
    Again, I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am sorry that I have not stumbled across your blog in the past. I just wanted to say how incredibly sorry I am for your losses. I cannot begin to imagine your pain...I am just so, so sorry for what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jeanna - I am so, so, so sorry for your loss. I am at a loss for words. Just know that Matt and I will be keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My thoughts are with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Prayers from us too. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little angels.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a new follower- but I am so saddened to join you in your journey at such a heartbreaking moment- I will be continuing to pray for you and your husband- please know you are being lifted up by so many people-

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg, i am so sorry Jeanna. i just found your blog a couple of months ago and have so enjoyed following along on your journey. i can't believe this news, i am heartbroken for your family. i know i don't know you and i have never posted before to you, but i will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, i am just so so sorry.
    jen in NC

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jeanna- I'm so sorry you are having to go through all of this!! I wish I could just give you a great big hug and make it all better!! you and chris and your families will be in my continued thoughts and prayers!!! **HUGs**

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was sent your blog and I'm SO, SO, SO sorry for you and your husband. My heart breaks for you. I'm aching for what you have to go through today. No one should have to go through that. May God bring you comfort and peace right now. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness - I have no words except to say that you are in my prayers. My heart is broken for you two... *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  28. My heart is breaking for you and your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you both today. I am so very sorry that you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am so sorry for your loss. Praying you find some peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jeanna,
    My heart is broken for you. I can not imagine your pain. I am praying for a peace that passes all understand for you, your husband, and y'alls family. Please, Jesus, be near them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  32. My prayers for you, your husband and your family. My the Lord love surround you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am so sorry to hear about this. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am so sorry for your losses. I understand the loss you are feeling and am sending many thoughts and prayers your way. I have walked in the steps you face. Hold onto each other. There are no words to say that express my sadness for you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am so sorry!I am praying for God to envelope you in His arms of love and comfort you, as well as giving you the peace that passeth all understanding.

    Love & Prayers,

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm praying with all I have for you and your husband. There are no words to express how sorry I am for your losses...You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I found you through pixelperfect, and just want you to know that I am praying for God's comfort and peace. I cannot even imagine what you and your husband are feeling and dealing with right now. I am so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I, like Tiffany above, heard about you on pixelperfect. I don't know what to say other than I'm praying for your family. My heart just hurts for you. I am so sorry for your loss, but know, they're in His hand now, and you will see them again in Glory. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  39. I can not even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now. My heart is breaking for you and I am so sorry you are having to go through this. There are no words that I can offer to make this any easier. Just know that my family and I are praying for you and lifting you up right now. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am so sorry for your loss! I will be praying for you and your husband, and your family, today. And I will continue to pray that God will heal your broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I found you through pixelperfect. I'm in tears reading your story. I am beyond sorry and know that doesn't take a bit of the pain away. Know that I'm lifting you and your family up at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am so sorry for your losses. Many, many prayers will be with you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just was sent your blog, but wanted to say I'm praying for you today. May God wrap his gentle arms around you and comfort you today.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am so sorry you are going through this. I don't even know what to say but that I am praying for you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am so, so, so sorry. My husband and I have had five losses, one of them at twenty-two weeks. This is not right, there is no explanation, but my prayer for you is that God would overwhelm you with His peace -- both now and in the very difficult days to come. He is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am crying for you. We recently lost our son at 18 weeks, so, I know the pain and fears you are facing. If you have any questions or want to chat, please email me at Allison DOT L DOT Dyer@gmail.com.

    I do want to tell you...I was PISSED to have to deliver, but, would not have changed it for the world. I was given the chance to hold my son and spend time with him; a chance that wouldn't have been possible with a D/C.

    Also, if you want, look into now I lay me down to sleep. Its a photography service for pregnancy/infant losses and stillbirths. I didn't use this, but, now wish I had. At the very least, take pictures of your own.

    God bless you and your hubby and you go through this difficult time!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jeanna, I don't know you, but my heart is aching for your loss today. Please know that your family is being lifted up in prayers from many people all over the country.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Praying.
    Life can be so cruel. There really are no words, your loss is so enormous.
    I will pray for you.
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jeanna,
    I am absolutely hearstick for you. As I sit her and cry over your situation I will pray that even if for a moment, my tears can be a subsitute for yours.

    I'm praying for you and your husband to get peace and rest. And for wisdom on your doctors behalf. Never forget that HE is the Great physician. He is using your sweet daughters for His glory.

    I know you are in the middle of everyone who has longed for a baby's worst nightmare. May He be tender towards you and show you His face. We are praying for you sweet girl

    ReplyDelete
  50. I was brought to your blog through KellysKorner via twitter! My heart is just aching for you! I couldn't even begin to imagine what you are going through but I WILL BE PRAYING! Dear Heavenly Father, PLEASE have this be a quick process for these two. Be with them and comfort them like noone else is able to! Please just be near them and hold them while they are giving you your ANGELS back! Please just give them the strength that they need to get through each and every day while they are walking this new journey that only a select group of people have walked. Help those who have been through this to be there for them with OPEN ARMS and OPEN EARS!! We thank you Lord for the peace and comfort that you are going to be giving them these next days!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am so so sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am so sorry and with I knew what to say during this hard time. There are a lot of us who don't know you personally but still care and are praying for you during this difficult time. May God give you the peace you need to heal and to comfort you through this horrible pain. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Emmylou (NC Nestie)January 8, 2010 at 9:05 PM

    I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for your losses. My heart breaks for you and your family. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just found you through Traci at Ordinary Inspirations. I am so, so sorry for you. My heart is sad for you as well. I pray that God will give you healing and comfort in your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am so, so sorry for your loss, Jeanna. I am praying that God will give you comfort and strength as you meet your babies. I will be thinking of you all during the coming days and weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  56. OMG. I am sorry I am so late in seeing this.

    I am so heartbroken for you. I wish I knew what to say to make things better for you, but for now I offer hugs. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  57. My heart breaks for you and your entire family. I am praying for you all to find peace and comfort durning this very difficult time. I pray that you will constantly feel Gods loving arms around you.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I came across your blog recently and I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear you are going through such a horrible loss. We sent our twin daughters to Heaven on May 9, 2009 after spending 21 1/2 weeks dreaming about being parents to them. I have been where you are walking and the road is rough. I will pray for you constantly as you begin this journey of healing. I know that sometimes it is easier to talk with someone who has been there. If you need anything feel free to e-mail me at nicole.caldwell@southeastfamilyservices.com.

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am so sorry. Know that our family will be adding our prayers to the many already offered.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Jeanna - I am so sorry to hear this. My heart hurts for you and your husband. We will definitely be praying for you and your family. (I lost my first pregnancy - also twins - 3 months before getting pregnant with my girls. If you ever need someone to talk to, please contact me: kristiw@allcatclaims.com)

    ReplyDelete
  61. oh my gosh, its been a few days since i stopped by your page and am devasted for you on the loss of your twins.
    i am sooo soooo sorry
    my prayers are with you
    i lost a baby in my 2nd trimester as well and am so crushed for you as i know how much it hurts

    ReplyDelete
  62. jeanna,

    I am so so so so sorry to hear of your losses. May God be with you, your husband, and your sweet little angels in heaven.

    ReplyDelete