First of all I have to say that all the prayers everyone has been sending our way have been answered. Thank you to every single person from the bottom of our hearts for all the prayers. We both felt so surrounded by your love and support. Chris and I keep saying that this was the easiest hardest day of our life so far. Does that even make sense?
I am working on writing our birth story for our own record and to share with our ever growing network of family and friends. This is turning out to be the hardest thing I have ever written. But, I did want to update everyone that our identical twin boys were born at 4:30 and 5:03 am on January 9th, 2010. They were very loved.
I am overwhelmed by each and every comment. They are each so special to me and I will be returning again and again when I need your support and reread your sweet words.
When we arrived home yesterday the driveway was filled with cars. My parents and sisters were here, along with Chris's two brother and his parents. Walking in the house we were again overwhelmed by the love our family gives so freely. Our family had gone grocery shopping for us, down to the lint roller I had put on my grocery list weeks ago, they had move the piles of baby stuff that I had begun collecting in our downstairs guest room including our 2 cribs that had never been put together, and they were even scrubbing our kitchen floor!
Here is the banner that Gary's girls made for us (Chris's brother has 4 beautiful girls, whom we love). They thought this up on there own to do a banner for us, such sweetness in these young hearts.
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
6 days ago



My Thoughts and Prayers are with you. I have been following your blog for the past few weeks and you have brought me so much inspiration! May God Bless you and your family during this incredibly difficult time
ReplyDeleteJeanna, I am sorry for you two losses. My heart aches for you. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHuge hugs to you and your family as you go through this!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for updating. I know how hard it must be to talk about, but we are relieved that you were able to see and hold your precious sons, even for a brief moment. I will continue to have you in my thoughts and prayers. You were definitely not alone during this time. Each and every one of us experienced the sadness and heartbreak you felt. Take care and soak up the support of your family and friends. We love you!
ReplyDeletethinking of you today! know that your angels will always be with you!
ReplyDeleteI havent' stopped thinking about you all. It sounds like you're surrounded by friends and family... what a blessing during such a hard time. We will continue to pray...
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you & praying for you. I'm glad you have such a wonderful support system and your loving family is around you at this time. You seem so strong which seems to me that your angels are with you now and they will always be with you.
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you. I started following your blog last week and my heart is so broken for you.
ReplyDeleteJeanna,
ReplyDeleteI dont know you but I have not stopped thinnking of you all weekend. I put a blurb about you on my blogpost linking back to your blog, asking everyone to visit your blog and pray fo ryou! Please know people who do not even know you IRL, are think ing of you and your hubby just the same!
Love- heather
http://sweetnessandme.blogspot.com
i just found your blog through http://i-am-not-endo.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletei delivered my twin girls on october 10,2009 at 20 weeks. i wanted to send you a little bit of peace and love from someone who knows how you are feeling right now. please don't hesitate to get in touch if you want to talk or have any questions about what your body is going through. im not an expert but i just went through this and it is not something to do alone. just know that your boys are remembered by me and my family today. sending hugs...lisa (just.lil.lis@gmail.com)
If there is anything you and Chris need. Don't hesitate to call and ask. You guys will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI will continue to be praying for you, your husband and your family. I truly hope that you will feel God's comforting arms during these moments ahead. May He grant a peace that really does pass all understanding. Praying . . .
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you and Chris. I can only imagine how devastated you are. Thanks for updating your blog so loyally and keeping the worrying world informed. Big Hug! We're praying for you...
ReplyDeletePraise God for this small mercy that you are back home. Will pray for you as you journey through this darkness, knowing He is the light.
ReplyDelete*Hugs* to you lovely lady, and many prayers to you and your hubby. I can't imagine what you are going through but you have the support of all of us!!
ReplyDeleteIn the coming days, you will be amazed at how these two precious lives touch so many people and how despite your pain, you can take in so much love. Your journey is still underway and I will continue to pray for your lives to experience profound peace and healing.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs.
I am so sorry you have to go through this. I will continue praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go through this very difficult time.
ReplyDeleteI'm from the NC baby bump board and wanted to let you know our family has been praying for you and your family. May God be with you during this time. Sending you lots of hugs and warm thoughts.
ReplyDeleteHi Jeanna - thank you updating. I know this is a very hard time for you and i'm so glad you have so much support. We are always here for you if it brings your comfort. You are a true inspiration & pillar off strength. We love you!!!
ReplyDeleteMy prayers continue to be with you and Chris.
ReplyDeleteDear Jeanna and Chris, I know this sounds like a cliche, but just remember You WILL SEE THEM AGAIN. I know how hard it has been for me never to have been able to have children, but truly at this time, I feel truly blessed because I know that it must be 1000's of times harder to have been with child and lost. I sit here typing this with mounds of tears rolling down my cheeks for the both of You, for now be able to get to know your sweet SONS, and also for THEM to have not been able to get to know their loving PARENTS. May God envelope you with His love and comfort during this time of sorrow and peace in your heart that passeth all understanding now and in the days to come.
ReplyDeleteLove & Prayers,
PJ
Jeanna - We are still praying for you. What wonderful families you both have!
ReplyDeleteWe've been thinking of you and your family everyday. While nothing will make this time in your life less painful just know you have so many people thinking of you and praying for you all. Big hugs ♥
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers......
ReplyDeleteMy heart hurts thinking of what you are going through. My prayers are for you.
ReplyDeleteI am continuing to pray for you! I am so sorry for your loss and cannot imagine.
ReplyDeleteHi Honey,
ReplyDeleteI have not stopped thinking of you during this difficult time. I love you so much and my heart is continually reaching out to you and Chris. I would love to come see you when you are ready for visitors,I want you to know that we are here if you need anything at all!
With Love,
Kathy and Adam
Continuing to hold you in prayer. Grief is such a long, ungraceful, raw process. I hope that moments of grace will be there too.
ReplyDeleteJeanna,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are surrounded with people who love you very much.
I am sending peaceful thoughts your way.
Jeanne