Please pray that my day is unstressfull as possible and for strength to get through this day. I will never be "ready" to do anything, but just have to make myself.
On a positive note, I weighed myself I am only 11lbs to my pre-pregnancy weight. This number seems more acheivable to reach than the 15lbs after delivery. Chris and everyone keep saying not to worry about my weight, and it isn't that I feel yucky. It is just that I want to get back into MY clothes and have my body back in shape before another pregancy.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Best wishes today. I feel your weight issue. After my miscarriage the extra 10lbs just added insult to injury. It sucked, but eventually came off. Just don't over exercise, because I did and injured my foot. Just another insult. I pray for you. I know this time is so painful. Thankfully, I can not fully understand your pain, but I grieve for you and pray for you. God bless
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be praying for a stress free day...
ReplyDeleteOh sweety, I will be thinking of you today! When my preemie (25 weeks) passed away and I went back to work after a month, it was very hard. People were very strange in acknowledging my loss. Nobody said anything for the most part, which seemed so surreal to me. I ended up leaving early that first day. So, please take it easy and do what you need to do for yourself. If work helps you, stay...if it is too hard, go home when you need to.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is with you right now. I am currently 20 weeks with twins, so have been following your blog and was just devastated when I read about the babies. I have no living children, so never want anyone else to experience the pain. Thinking of you and your babies.
Hugs to you.
Thinking & praying for you today.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I have not written before this - I am so sorry for your loss - I know what you are going through - this is horrible and I am so very sorry we have to go through this. You were further along than me - it has to be harder for you. Please if you want to talk or vent or cry please e-mail me - my e-mail address is elephants824@aol.com. Maybe we can help each other through this hard time. Day by day is all we can do. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeletePraying for you lovely lady...
ReplyDeleteI hope today flies by :)
*Hugs*
Jeanna i hope your day was good. This has got to be so hard. I hope you have alot of support from your co-workers as well. huge hugs lovey and i'll be checking in on you especially (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
ReplyDeleteKept you in prayer today. One foot in front of the other, one breath at a time.....sometimes that is our very best, and that is OK. You are walking a new uncharted path so allow yourself grace.
ReplyDeletePraying for you this week as you get back into the work routine. I remember how hard it was to deal with people who just didn't know what to say or how to act upon my return.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!