How far along: 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 45 lbs...i think.
Maternity clothes: clothes? Don't you mean pj's?
Stretch marks: found a couple of new ones, they are small on my sides and I don't really care!
Sleep: i did sleep some last night! Got up to pee and turn over each hour.
Best moments this week: our final u/s and finding out that Owen is arriving via c-section
Belly button in or out?: out we are fully baked!
Craving: lets not talk about food right now as I am on only jello and juice till 11am and then NOTHING! Yikes! I am a bit worried
What I am looking forward to: um the c/s that is in 5 hours!!
I am nervous about being hungry all day, I am nervous about the c-section recovery, I am nervous about being exhausted; but all that is worth it for a healthy baby.
I want to thank so many people that I can't do it name by name or I might not make it to this c/s today. So, if you fall in these groups PLEASE know I do mean you!!
First, my random followers. I may not follow your blog or know that you are even reading mine, but thank you for caring enough to read my words and for all the thoughts and prayers you may have sent my way that I will never know. Thank you to my new commenters! It is so special that you would come out of hiding just to wish my baby a special happy birthday and send thoughts and prayers our way. It is really amazing this virtual world that has become such a support for me.
Second, my special blogger friends. You know who you are! I have enjoyed our comments back and forth and the online friendships we have formed. Some of you have been with me before I was even pregnant, some of you have babies, some are still waiting for your baby, some of you lost babies like me, some we became friends just b/c we were pregnant at the same time; ALL of you are special to me! Some of you have even turned into IRL friends!
To all my in real life friends and family that read this blog. Thank you for reading and caring about me and my family. It really means a lot and I am always shocked by who is reading this, so if you ever want to comment so I know you are there you can!! You can comment anonymously if you don't have an account and then just put your name in the comment box so I know its you! I love you all!
Without further ado our last belly picture with Owen inside!
Taken at the hospital:
39 weeks and in 5 hours he will be outside........or so we thought!!!!
PS: Owen is here and I am working on his birth story!! HEALTHY~!



Oh Jeanna! Tears are just streaming down my face I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you have your little boy safe and healthy in your arms. I can't wait to read all about his birth story. I've been refreshing my reader all weekend to see if you posted anything. I even told my husband about it, when he asked why I was disappointed for the umpteenth time. He is very happy for you too. We all are! Congratulations Mama!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! I'm so glad he's here and healthy! Can't wait to see photos and read about his journey to your arms ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I can't wait to hear more about his delivery and see pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwww..this post made me have tears in my eyes...such a nice heartful post:)
ReplyDelete