Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pictures by Follow Your Bliss

A good friend of my sister, Jenn Bliss, who has become the unofficial photographer for our families took some pictures of Owen and here is a preview of the first few she put on facebook.

this is a little hat that his Papaw gave him

I did this hat, he has to be styling like his daddy with all his hats.

Grandmommy made us a matching set, check out that proud daddy face!

11 comments:

  1. Wow!! He's such a doll! How do you keep from nibbling on those cheeks?! So happy for y'all! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower of your blog! Thanks for all your updates about Baby Owen, what a cutie! I am so happy for you and your husband, you look truly happy!
    That little boy is really lucky to have you!
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the pictures!! He is adorable!! Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! all that milk really chunked up those cheeks! im so happy for you and your little family jeanna, i see you cant keep your eyes off him!
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanna and Chris,
    I don't know you except through your blog, but this picture of your family of three brought tears to my eyes. No one would know the heartache and worry that you went through to have this beautiful little boy. You look like the perfect little family. I just love that everything went well and Owen is beautiful, healthy and cherub looking!! Blessings,
    Kimberly in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I got to meet the little guy- You guys are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! great pics! Can I borrow your photographer (and the cute little baby wouldn't hurt either)? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Jeanna! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omigooodness, he's SO cute! Welcome to the world little man!

    ReplyDelete