Wednesday, February 9, 2011

video of chris and the carseat!

Here is one proud daddy to be preparing for Owen's arrival!

5 comments:

  1. I love hearing you two say Owen's name, but with Chris' "accent" haha I love it even more! ADORABLE! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how much you guys are already lovin' on little Owen. What a lucky little boy!!!! You are going to be the best parents and I wish you oodles and oodles of happiness!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is perfect! So exciting! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet...Made me have a few tears...Funny how installing a carseat can do that to you:) Im just so happy and excited for you guys...This has been a long road and what a miracle it will be when he gets to ride home for the first time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! The countdown is on :)

    ReplyDelete