Wednesday, February 9, 2011

update: c/s is on for friday

As long as the contractions that I have been having the past hour start to taper off and stay away we will be having our little boy on 2-11-11.  Isn't that a fun birthday?

Here is the plan for Friday:

Sleep in as late as possible, then go snuggle in bed with hubby till I can get him to wake up.  Probably 9ish.
Eat jello, drink water/ginger ale/juice.
Wash sheets from beds, make beds, finish packing items like phone chargers and such. 
Take showers (Chris will be eating while I am in the shower so I don't have to watch)
Leave house by 12:45
Arrive at hospital by 1:30
Check in by 1:45
C-section at 3:15
Hope to be in our room by 6:30 with Owen in arms!!! 

At some point, I will need to eat something or I will have an attack of the whim whams~hopefully the adrenaline/drugs will keep me going!

7 comments:

  1. You will do great Jeanna! I get the "whim whams" from time to time myself, but somehow around the birth of a child, you (and your body) handle it all well. Congratulations to you and Chris!! I love following your blog. :)Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting:) I agree that is a wonderful date!!! I just cant wait to hear all about it and of course see Baby Owen....You two will make the most awesome parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Tomorrow is it!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man! So exciting!!!!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think i have ever commented on your blog before but i love reading it! i found it off of another IF's blog. i am sooooo happy that you get to meet your precious son tomorrow!! God is sososo good!! i will be praying for you and for owen's safe arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO exciting! You must be freaking out!

    ReplyDelete