These are just the sneak peek, but WOW I am so impressed and THRILLED at how they came out! I can't decide which one to frame for the nursery and I want to do something for our photo wall down the hall too! I want to use them all!
![]() |
| the picture frames were a fun cute touch! |
![]() |
| LOVE this one! Lifestyle photo at its best! |
![]() |
| awee i am going to have 2 boys! |
![]() |
| is he eating my belly or kissing it! haha! |
![]() |
| one of my FAVORITES! |
![]() |
| baby booties from Pa-Paw that Owen wore home from the hospital |
![]() |
| sweet boys! |
![]() |
| Jesse we are waiting for you! |
![]() |
| had to have a toy! |
![]() |
| love this one too! |
![]() |
| had to try the block pics! |
![]() |
| daddy is saying No touch there! Someone was testing his limits! |
![]() |
| another FAV! |
![]() |
| silly boy! |
![]() |
| can't say kissing is how this IVF baby got here, but he was brought here with LOVE! |
![]() |
| another fun belly shot! |








.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I love all the pictures!
ReplyDelete