We are 8 weeks again this time two raspberrys. No belly pic because our camera is broken. I am going to have to get Chris to try and fix it soon or we are going to have to buy the video camera that we keep talking about! I started back on the prescription prenatal vitamins for the twins and this morning I had to make Chris go to my car and get me some Ginger-ale before breakfast. It is the weirdest feeling to be starving and nauseous at the same time! So far today I have eaten: a bagel with butter, 1 can of ginger-ale, a pack of peanut butter crackers, 3 ginger snap cookies, a chicken pita wrap with a side of fruit. I did eat that in that order, yes that was some cookies before lunch! I just finished lunch about 30 minutes ago and I am hungry again! At least Chris is being sweet about letting me eat all I want, at first he thought I was being a dramatic pregnant lady, but now he knows it was the twins sucking all my energy!
In other news: I found out a girlfriend of mine has the same due date! I am so excited that we are going to go through this together. We are getting together for lunch tomorrow at one of my favorite restaurants downtown.
How far along: 8 weeks (for the second time!)
Total weight gain/loss: 1/2 pound, i've lost a 1/2 pound somewhere in all this eating!
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but i am feeling the pants getting too tight
Stretch marks: way to early for that!
Sleep: great except when I am peeing, I am up to 4 times a night
Best moment this week: 1st ultrasound and finding out they are twins and healthy heartbeats
Gender: Team green, really thinking they are boys now
Belly button in or out?: In
Craving: nothing except EVERYTHING
What I miss: nothing...i am so excited to be pregnant finally!
What I am looking forward to: Our Dr apt on Wednesday to find out more info on MoMo twins
Milestones: Nov. 13th--2nd u/s
How exciting... two little miracles! CoNgRaTs!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your twin pregnancy. Good luck! Over from MOMs
ReplyDelete