Monday, January 4, 2010

19 Weeks


How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds (right on track for 20 pounds in 20 weeks!)
Maternity clothes:yes just bought a dress from good will yesterday for $5 it is mimi maternity and long sleeves and black....what could be better!
Stretch marks: nope  
Sleep:  still struggling to get more than 3 hours at a time between rolling over and having to pee it is a busy night every night  
Best moment this week:  having Neana (my mom) deliver the cribs on Friday...they are not set up but they are in the house!
Gender: finding out on THURDAY this week...3 days to go!
Belly button in or out?: In and it is starting to look like a sad face curving downward and is getting flatter
Craving: just lots of food ALL the time 
What I miss: not much, i am so happy to have these little ones inside me!
What I am looking forward to:  THURSDAY...did I mention that?
Milestone: we are halfway (for twins!)


Baby.center dot com:

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.



Don't forget to vote for our babies genders below!  So far we have 35 votes from 3 countries!  We have yet to get someone from the far west like California, but there is still time!  I will post the map once the voting is closed (can you tell this is entertaining me!?!) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you find out the gender tomorrow! How AWESOME! I have id twin boys - and love every minute of it. I'm voting for boys!

    Stopping by from Multiples and More

    ReplyDelete