Chris and I went to the dr this morning for my post-op follow up. My body is back to pre-pregnancy size except for the 8.5 pounds I need to lose around the middle. But other than that everything looks good, I am healthy. This is something to be thankful for.
Our Dr also said the likelihood of twins again is very rare and that the chances of this happening again are extremely rare. So, she expects a healthy pregnancy the next time around. Also, she said we can do an early ultrasound so that we can be reassured that there is just one baby, which will make us less stressed throughout the pregnancy. I don't know if I will ever want to go into that room again.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I have not been in your shoes, but I think one day God will give you the strength to do it again. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteHi Sweetie. I hope you are well. This is a great update. I'm so very glad that you are going to try again. It's been such a hard road for you. Those little babies will send you a little miracle and it's going to happen quicker than before. I just know it. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking and praying for you both. I miscarried twins as well and was nervous when I became pregnant with twins again just 3 months later, but had a successful pregnancy. I will continue to pray for you.
ReplyDeleteTake it one step at a time. HUGS!
ReplyDeletethank you for your kind words. im so glad your appointment went well. im waiting on pins and needles for my health insurance to kick in march 1. can't wait to have my do-over.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hey Jeanna -
ReplyDeleteJust thinking about you today and wanted to say hi.
Hope today has been a GOOD day!
My prayers are with you and your husband. I know how hard this time in your life is. My unsolicited advice: stay strong, but also lean on each other. Your boys are watching from heaven, and i'm sure they honored to have you as their mommy and daddy.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you.
Erika