Since, I might not post for a while and I wouldn't want all my lovely followers to get bored. Here are some funny words of advice from a friend who has had 3 c-sections!
Ok, Since I can't be there tomorrow, my words of advice for the OR. Jeanna, you will get this really cool gown that they will hook up an air conditioner to. It's like your own thermostat! Chris, you get to look like an oompa loompa! Chris, they are gonna make you stand outside while they get Jeanna ready and give the epidural probably.... longest 3 minutes of your day apart! Don't worry, that's the worst part! Remember, the doctors know what they are doing and you are gonna do great! This is for both of you.... it's ok to cry in the OR :-) I have cried EVERY time I have had my c-sections.... happy and anxious tears. When you see that beautiful baby boy, it will all be worth it and it will be a brand new beginning! SOOOO happy for the 3 of you! Lots lof love!! One more thing..... be prepared..... they are gonna shave you... and its gonna itch a little. Not you Chris, just Jeanna ;-)
April R. 2-10-2011 via facebook
Thanks April you make serious things more fun!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck today, and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything went beautifully and perfectly with Owen's birth. I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations, mama!
ReplyDeleteBy this time you should have OWen in your arms.. I hope all went well for you and Congratulations on the birth of your little boy!!
ReplyDelete