But, unfortunately, I was so uncomfortable that I had to go lay down in the guest bed where I've been sleeping the past month or so. After tossing and turning and peeing about 6 times my shoulders and back were hurting so badly and I couldn't lay in the bed any longer. I am currently sitting on the sofa with the heating pad on my back; feels good even though I am sleepy. Our little boy has woken up too and is moving around in there, he is probably very confused to why I am up so early. I really can't complain to much, this has been a great pregnancy except for the worry and anxiety. And since I am not working I can take a nap tomorrow whenever or however long I need.
My brain has one track right now and that is trying to organized and finalize the last of our to do lists. I think everything is doable I just need to stay motivated! We have a lot going on this week, ending with having a baby and even if everything doesn't get done it will be ok. (I have to keep telling myself this). This baby might even come sooner with all the braxton hicks contractions I've been having. They are getting stronger and more painful. Some even make me stop and just breathe to get through them. Also, it is really difficult to go from sitting for a long time to standing, the pressure change is very painful.
Just because I enjoy lists and I might like to look back here is what my plans are for the rest of the week; it will also be interesting to look back and see if it actually happened the way I planned. Last week did for the most part!
Monday:
- Clean out sheetrock dust/tools from linen closet and put everything back in place; this is 4 large tubs of stuff, 1 whole tub is baby stuff!
- Call the cleaning lady mom is giving us and pick out a time/date for her to come
- In the afternoon, pick up minivan from Honda dealership
- Go by the bank and run a few errands
- Junior League Meeting and then dinner with Sara and the girls afterward
- Hoping this is the day the cleaning lady is able to come!
- Finish up random items around the house, hem curtains, thank you cards, pay bills, put away random items that are laying around the house, probably add more items to our bags that I've started packing!!
- Hang shower curtain in bathroom, put up pictures on blog and Facebook!
- Could be having the house cleaning this morning.
- Ultrasound at 3:30pm
- Need to return the shower curtain I purchased to Marshalls; it doesn't match the way I want
- 20 minute Junior League meeting at 6:20pm
- head home knowing if we are having a c/s on Friday or not....very nervous about this!
- do last loads of laundry
- finish packing bags for hospital
- wash all bed linens and put back on beds so we have fresh sheets when we return
- go out to dinner for my sister Robyn's birthday; my last meal! Her gift has been wrapped for a month waiting on her!
- try and sleep in....which won't happen
- not eat anything, but jello till 11am
- pack the car
- leave the house around 12:45pm
- get to hospital by 1:45pm (usually takes 40 minutes, but really we shouldn't be late!)
- c/s at 3:15pm
- HAVE BABY OWEN!
- This evening family will see Owen through the glass and visit in our room for a few hours before visiting hours are over, but they can come back in the morning!
The plan stops when Owen arrives because I know that my world will be revolving around him and all the little things that I am worried about now are not going to be important, but I do think I will be glad that I took care of what I could. Really, it is technically Monday and that means 4 sleeps and 4 days and I will meet this boy! Hang in there baby we are so close!


I can't beleive how close it is! You are having a baby this week! (in all likelihood).
ReplyDeleteI can't get over it!Your to do list is ambitious. I need to make some lists. I have it timed out in my head but its stressing me out because I'm not mentally checking off very much. ::sigh::
I am so excited this week is finally here! It is going to go by so fast!
ReplyDeleteYou have quite a list there, but definitely don't stress about getting it all done! I am just so excited for you guys! You are going to love every single second of parenthood!!
ReplyDeleteyay baby owen will be here soon <3 so, so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are almost there! :) Enjoy these days and these moments. God bless and I hope things go well on Friday!
ReplyDelete