Tomorrow, tomorrow I'll meet you tomorrow! You're only a day away!
I am finishing laundry, double checking my bags, finilizing the lists for the morning before heading to my sister-in-laws to pick up the NICE camera she is letting us borrow and then off to a coffee with our old realitor turned friend. Then back home to grab Chris and head out for my sister Robyn's birthday dinner!! Keep this pregnant lady busy so she doesn't go crazy!!
Off to get dress and get this day started!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Omigosh, do you think you'll be able to sleep tonight? You must be bursting with excitement and nervous energy. Good luck tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteyou are just too cute!! so excited for you both!! will be praying for you tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteHoping everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures of Owen!
ReplyDeletegood luck!!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog for several months but have never posted... But today I just had to wish you luck and let you know how happy I am for you and your husband!
Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!!!
Keeping you in my thoughts for tomorrow! Super excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see little Owen!
ReplyDeleteoh wow!! I can't wait to see him. You are in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. February 11th is a great day!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, so, so freaking exciting!!!! Will be thinking of you guys tomorrow and sending so many positive thoughts your way. Soak in those amazing first memories with your son! Can't wait to hear all about it ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you, your family and Owen tomorrow - so thrilled for you that you will finally get to meet your little man - can't wait to hear his birth story! God bless!
ReplyDelete