12 days till IVF class and shelling out more money for something that may never be tangible.
Definition of Infertility:
Infertility: A medical condition which diminishes self-esteem, your social life, as well as checking and savings accounts. Causes sudden urges to pee on sticks, cry, scream, and a fear of pregnancy announcements. Treated by a medical specialist who you pay to knock you up but this does not always work. Affects 1 in 10 couples.
Ok the real one is:
Infertility is the failure of a couple to conceive a pregnancy after trying to do so for at least one full year. In primary infertility, pregnancy has never occurred. In secondary infertility, one or both members of the couple have previously conceived, but are unable to conceive again after a full year of trying.
I think all of the above applies to me!
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I wrote a check to the RE's office for NINETEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. I have never written a check for that much $$ in my entire life. RE's wife (who gladly accepted the check) said, "You've obviously never paid for college tuition."
ReplyDeleteNo. No, I have not.
Good luck in your journey!
WOW 19k. I have never paid for college tuition either, but I can't imagine it would be a single check either! Thanks for the comment! Its nice to know I am not just writing for myself!
Delete