I did call the RE today and spoke with a nurse. So I think I need to call my local YMCA and suspend my membership for a few months. The only approved exercise is walking 20 mins a day. Not the 2 miles I have been running! Also, they said my spotting was normal and thankfully shouldn't affect my cycle. We are still a go for the 15th....13 days and counting down. I think my palms are sweating.
Friday, November 2, 2012
a friday night
Well, I guess you could say we are preparing for our IVF tonight. First, Chris has a show tonight to make some extra cash and I did some sewing for my sister-in-law. I made 12 girly burp clothes for her to sell at the christmas show! Hey, every little bit helps! So, now I am sitting down for the first time today and enjoying a glass of toasted head my new fav! I am working on relaxing! Sunday morning I am watching a friends little girl too!
I did call the RE today and spoke with a nurse. So I think I need to call my local YMCA and suspend my membership for a few months. The only approved exercise is walking 20 mins a day. Not the 2 miles I have been running! Also, they said my spotting was normal and thankfully shouldn't affect my cycle. We are still a go for the 15th....13 days and counting down. I think my palms are sweating.
I did call the RE today and spoke with a nurse. So I think I need to call my local YMCA and suspend my membership for a few months. The only approved exercise is walking 20 mins a day. Not the 2 miles I have been running! Also, they said my spotting was normal and thankfully shouldn't affect my cycle. We are still a go for the 15th....13 days and counting down. I think my palms are sweating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment