Whew. I was a nervous wreck this morning. I was sweating in the RE's office waiting for my appointment. I could barely play any games on my phone as they were stressing me out too.
Dr. M did my scan this morning so I don't have a final count on my follies other than the lead one on each size was about a 14mm and the other ones are around 12mm's, but he did say everything looked "perfect, right on track". My lining was a 12mm and my E2 was 459 and he was pleased with both of those too. They did give me an extra ganirelix shot for Monday evening.
I go back for my next scan on Tuesday morning and he is hopeful that we will trigger that night and do the retrieval on Thursday morning.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment