Well, things have settled down as we are coming out of our turkey coma and hubby is back to work today. These drugs are starting to take a toll on my body. I don't want to complain, but in telling and remembering it how it is....here you go:
I am having some serious teenage flashbacks. I am on 300IU follistim, 1-menopur and centrotide. I haven't had these symptoms on just follistim, so I am guessing it is the menopur. I have been breaking out like crazy...any kind of pimple take your pick...white heads, black heads, hard red ones under the skin that hurt like CRAZY! Then there is the constant feeling like I have peed in my pants b/c my EWCM is on overdrive! Seriously, I am wearing one of my mama cloths (that I made for the awesome vag pills & gel that I know are coming). Next, is the itchy red injection site..this is from the centrotide (ganirelix does this too), but I know that in the morning it will be so tender that the waist band of my pants will hurt if its not elastic sort of like a bruise on crack! All this on top of being extremely exhausted during the day and not being able to deep sleep at night. It will all be worth it in the long run if...you know...shhhh don't say it b/c it might not happen.
Lets hope tonight shot is the last of stims and tomorrow we are ready for a double shot of ovidrel and rolling towards ER and ET!! (Egg Retrieval and Embro Transfer)
Monday, November 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh no, you are totally freaking me out here. I start my stims tonight and I am scared to death. Seriously, like nauseous about it. However, thanks for keepin' it real. At least I know how bad it can get. Hopefully I don't become raging, bitchy, pizza face over the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteExcited that you are almost at ER time though! You are getting so close. Can't wait to hear how it all goes and see you get that BFP!!!
Hugs,
Kara
www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com