Friday, November 16, 2012

IVF Day 4: ordering meds

Whew. Dodged a big one today.  Yesterday, my credit card got declined.  It wasn't because it was overdrawn, but because we never use it and all of a sudden we put a large IF bill on it.  So, yesterday I gave them another card and the rest of my medicine was to be delivered today.  Well, at 2pm today I got another phone call from SuccessMeds, saying my card was declined (hello? didn't we do this already).  Long story short, they ran the card, but didn't fill the prescriptions or mail them!  This could have been a big deal, thankfully they over night them and I don't need them till tomorrow, but looks like I can't leave the house till they arrive!  I was home all day today and had it all planned out for today. Well, I decided even on the phone with the woman before I knew if my meds were going to be delivered that I wasn't going to stress and I was proud of myself for not stressing!

Stress free zone!  BAM!

1 comment:

  1. Stress free zone, I love it! This journey can be soooo stressful...sometimes you just have to let things go and remember to breathe. Glad that everything went through with your cards and your meds will arrive on time. Great news!

    ~ Kara
    www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete