I got my first bruise today. Actually, it is in my arm where a student at the labcorp in town pricked my arm for some bloodwork the RE ordered. On Tuesday, my estrogen level was 75.5 and they wanted it lower. Today, Thursday, my estrogen level has dropped to a 10. Then I heard the words every woman wants to hear during an IVF cycle "your level is great, exactly where we want it". What a relief. I mean to start out at the beginning of a cycle on the wrong foot....scares the crap out of me! I want this to be smooth sailing and "normal...typical...textbook" I will take it all PLEASE!
So, tonight. No shots. No meds. Nadda! Kinda feels like I am not doing anything except AF has showed up...so there is that one thing.
Lets make a baby!
Hi there! Found your site through Grow Baby Grow. I just read up on your journey thus far and wish you the best of luck! After 3 miscarraiges and an ectopic, we are currently about to start IVF as well. Isn't it the scariest thing you have ever done?! I'm terriified of it not working...but have to stay positive that it will! Our baseline is 11/27 and hopefully everything will move quickly after that. I am on BCP for one more week and can't wait for that part to be over. I look forward to following your journey and hope you get that baby you are working so very hard for!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kara
journal - www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com