Well, today didn't go as planned. Playdate canceled due to sickness so I thought I would run a bunch of errands. Well, that didn't work out either because due to Veterans day the banks and post office were closed. Duh. Should have thought of that due to all the FB posts! So, Owen and I did a little shopping and headed home for nap time.
After nap time we had a dance party for a little while. Then Owen began noticing his toys had been moved and he noticed the bag full of trains! Earlier during his nap I had decided today was the day to clean out some toys. We were beginning to get over run and I know Christmas will be more coming his way.
Oh the fun we had this afternoon!
 |
| don't you love those gas prices? |
 |
| 100% mine, already loves salsa! |
 |
| loving his train set |
 |
| only took him a day, but he can put pieces of the track together! |
 |
| you can't have enough trains |
 |
| hum....what to do first? |
 |
| His first advent calendar! |
No comments:
Post a Comment