Follistim: 225IU
Menopur: 1 vial
Centrotide: 1 vial and a confusing mess of extra stuff
First, I took the follistim and injected it into the menopur powder (I know this is right).
![]() |
| this just squirts into the little vial below |
![]() |
| this shows 5 dosages worth=1 box |
Then I opened the centrotide....
You can't see all the awesomeness in this box, but there is the syringe, 2 needles, and the vial with the powder. I drew out the new mixture and injected it into the centrotide...whoomp whomp the mixture didn't even barely touch the melting the powder, so then I added the syringe of water and FREAK out moment IT DID'T MIX...at first. I had to give it some serious shaking. Then I drew it all out into the bottle and WOW it was like a triple dosage.
I bit the bullet and stuck myself with a concoction that I just made up....now it is on FIRE and red. But the ganirelix made me red and itchy too.
I will let you know what they say tomorrow when I double check if I did this right at my u/s & b/w in the morning. To be continued...





I hope everything looks good at your u/s tomorrow. I had mine today and I'll be triggering in the morning! This is where it starts to get real!
ReplyDelete