- LOL, I dreamed about my upcoming appointment last night. I had my feet up in the stirrups and then they had to move me and the u/s machine to another room...so basically my who-ha was out for the world to see! Finally, I demanded some privacy to get dressed and had to kick weird people out of the dressing room.
- So, last nights shot was done in a friends powder room while someone knocked on the door!! Oh well. Though, I do think it was my husband that knocked as later I received a text saying "dropping a deuce?".
- Today, I was shopping alone! It was wonderful and all of a sudden I felt a pang in my right ovary and then a little later in the left. So, hello ovaries. Welcome to the party ovaries! It is really your party this month. It could be your last hurrah so let it all hang out!
- Chris talked to my ovaries tonight, telling them we need another "owen or owen-etta".
- This conversation led to what if this cycle doesn't work. What if the frozen embryos don't either. My amazing husband who dragged his feet to this point said that we would find a way to do it again. Another fresh cycle. Another +15k cycle. He did say we might have to be patient and save up the money. BUT the fact that he is going to do everything in his power to make us pregnant again...just took a weight off my shoulders.
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
1 week ago


1. I've been having crazy dreams lately too and haven't even started injections yet. Nerves maybe? Funny how we even dream about all this IVF stuff!
ReplyDelete2. OMG, I'm so nervous about having to do an injection while out in public. You are one brave woman!
3. Welcome to the party ovaries!!! Make yout mam proud!
4. How cute that DH talks to your ovaries! And glad you guys had the talk about "what if". My DH has kinda been dragging his feet this entire process too...but after we had the talk about what we'd do after if we weren't successful, we both felt much better. Glad to hear he is on board with doing everything it takes for your future baby!
Hugs, Kara
www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com