Today is day 2 of stims, last nights injection wasn't too bad. It stung a little for a minute so I rubbed the injection area gently and it went away pretty quickly. So, far no side effects other than extreme exhaustion, but I haven't been getting regular sleep for a while now for a few different reason.
Here is what I am doing right now: 75 IU (international units) Follistim and 1 Vial of Menopur
Here is the video from our RE's office for those that are curious. We are currently not adding the ganarelix right now, but I know we will be later.
The count down to Wednesday's monitoring u/s has begun in my brain. 3 more wake ups!
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the video! I totally just watched it and I'm sure I will again before I start my stims next week. My injection class/baseline appt is on the 27th, so this video really helped!
ReplyDeleteGlad your stims went well last night and excited for your first monitoring appt on Wednesday! Only 2 more wake-ups now :-)
Hugs, Kara
journal - www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com