Wednesday, November 7, 2012

stressing myself out

I need to relax.  I know this.  But it is easier said than done.

I swear these birth control pills are making me crazy.  I get annoyed at the smallest thing and my poor husband is bearing the brunt of my frustration. I have been comparing this to my "clomid crazy" days.  I am double booking myself and Owen to things and just generally can't remember things.

Here is the biggie that I just realized today:  IVF class is 11am 1 hour north of our house and Disney on Ice is at 10:30am 1 hour south of our house!  I am so MAD at myself.  I could move our class to the 27th, but it makes me sad to push it back even more not that a week is that much of a difference.  Lets pray they have a cancellation and I get worked in.

These pills are also making me so tired, I can get a full nights sleep but still feel like I could pass out or take a 3 hour nap everyday.

I need:
A bubble bath
A back massage
My hair brushed
My house deep cleaned by someone else
My basement organized for me
A personal grocery shopper
Less pregnancy announcements on FB

8 days and the end of BCP will be in sight! I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment