Thursday, November 29, 2012

IVF Day 17: is brought to you by the letter Z

source


  • Z is for getting some extra z's today.  I am going to try and relax some and let my body do what it needs to do.  Might even take a nap! (nope that didn't happen)
  • Z is also for Z-pak.  The antibiotics I am starting today.  2 pills the doctor has ordered!
  • Z is for zipped up, we are making a baby in this century and no hanky panky is allowed today.
Today, I have finally really had to slow down.  The exhaustion is gone I guess because I didn't take any stims last night, but wow my ovaries are at this party and dang they feel full.  I was sweeping and mopping my house and had to stop several times and take it easy.  I did get most of my to do list done today.  The rest, well it was the stuff that could wait I am just over anal before stuff like this and like to have things organized and clean so that the house doesn't fall apart when I am down for the count.  

So, today's IVF schedule was pretty awesome.  Just pop 2 pills and don't eat or drink after midnight.  Tomorrow is the big day.  ER.  Egg Retrieval   WOW.  We are really doing this.  I never thought we would.  All the stress and trying this past year has led us to this.  My next blog post my eggs will be outside of my body and trusted to the care of my RE's office.  Feels strange to think about it like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment