Wednesday, November 14, 2012

IVF day 2: last BCP, first shot

Well, today is pretty unexciting.  I am watching a little boy to make some extra cash and taking my ganarelix shot tonight at 8pm.

I have also decided to make a big effort to drink a lot more water.  I used to be really good about it back when I was working.  Recently, it seems the water is always in the other room so I wont drink it.  But, my new plan is to keep it next to the kitchen sink and every time I do something at the sink or wash my hands I will take a sip or gulp!  I feel like I almost live at the kitchen sink so this might work!

Last night was the last BCP and I have to admit I am so glad.  I swear they make me so sleepy and tired all day like I am in a sudafed fog.  Lets hope tomorrow I don't feel like this!

Edited to Add:  Last nights shot when in easy and burned/itched a little, but tonight I did a double take and made myself bleed and then the shot burned like hell!  Chris was sweet to get me an ice pack. Please let this lead to a baby and it will ALL be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment