Monday, November 5, 2012

Nov. 4

"Thank you Jesus for a wonderful day."

Early on in Owen's life this is one of the last things I would say to him every night.  Recently, we started really praying with him.  Asking him for other things that he is thankful for.  I think now he knows to start listing the people and objects in his life.  It is really sweet.   I will say "Owen, lets thank Jesus for...."  Grandparents, Mommy, Daddy, MeMe all show up on the list very often.  Then at the end I say "ok Owen what do we say at the end of the prayer?"  Amen.  A sweet little voice that stretches out the ahhhhh-men; usually included with a head bob!

Then I used to just say "night night Mommy loves you", but now its a bit longer as I get requests for "night night MeMe, and Bear Bear"  LOL!  I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment