Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nov. 7

Today, we hung around the house and got lots done.  You know those projects or even little "to do" items?  The ones that bug you.  You see that piece of paper and know you need to do one little thing with it, but you just keep shuffling it around.  You know that email you just keep thinking you will find time to return.  Order that piece needed for the mini-vacuum that only cost $.50 and a 10 minute phone call...you know those things that semi-haunt you.  The things that you think more about doing than it actually takes time to do! 

Today I:

  • cleaned and organized our secretary desk
  • mailed a birthday present to a friend's daughter 
  • listed 2 items on ebay
  • took pictures of my toy bags that friends have been requesting so that they might support us
  • washed the sheets on the guest bed, so that I might sleep in there on nights when Chris is snoring instead of the sofa (got to love these hormones causing insomnia) 
  • did laundry
  • clipped coupons
  • wiped down 2 shelves in the fridge that were sticky and driving me crazy
  • deleted old emails
In between those things I played with my son, took care of the little boy I watch and kept the general house running!  
'cause a box is oh so fun
girlie bags medium sized
boy patterned bags
girlie bags large size
optional appliques 

No comments:

Post a Comment