Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nov. 3

Oh how our Saturdays seem to run together, but they are all so different.  This morning I let Chris sleep in and Owen and I got up and snuggled, ate breakfast and played with MeMe!  "Play MeMe" This phrase dominates our life most days.  At about 10am we "knock knock" on "Daddy's Room".  The fun began when daddy got up and my men sat on the floor and played guitar for a good long while.

Mommy got some special "her" time and ran to Greensboro for the Holiday Market and shopping with her long time friend April!  I think both ladies needed some girl time and both had issues buying food!  LOL!  Then I got our tickets for Disney on Ice (thank you Aunt Sara!)

I headed home and threw Owen in the car and we rolled up to a very special princess birthday party for two sweet sisters!  Owen was on of the 2 boys there, but I don't think he noticed!

my prince




We headed home and spent the evening with daddy even snuggled in mommy and daddy's big bed before putting the little boy into the crib.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're doing NaBloPoMo! I didn't get to post as I was throwing a 2 year old's soiree this weekend. Can't wait to read all your posts!

    ReplyDelete