Friday, November 2, 2012

Nov. 1

Happy National Blog Posting Month! Better known as NaBloPoMo. Ok, I am not going to say this is going to work, but hey it might give me the kick in the butt I need to blog a little more!

Owen and I went through a rough patch and somehow came out the other side. I have found if I don't force him to try or eat foods he doesn't want then his behavior the rest of the day is better.  I thought the "terrible twos" were on their way, but instead Owen has learned his "no-no's" and as long as Chris and I are consistent with our reprimanding Owen seems to be doing fine.  Sure he tests his boundaries, but I can't tell you how many times everyone told me pick a system and be consistent.  I think we went several weeks without a hand pop or time out; for a 20 month old I find that amazing.

As for the other fun times we spend together we are having fun at playdates with friends, parks, snuggling and watching some TV and reading books!!  

IPhone Picture dump:


walking in mommy's shoes
pushing MeMe in the stroller
"BearBear, I pee pee"
a sucker and a cookie after halloween= Happy Boy!
Our Little Fireman
How ya doing? Nice to see ya!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Owen is getting so big. Where has the time gone? The fireman pics are priceless. I hope things are going well on your journey for your next little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - Owen is a precious little fireman! I know all about the no-no's, that is still Will's favorite word and he even says it while shaking his head yes!

    ReplyDelete